Missouri Farmers Care Seeking Outreach and Administrative Coordinator
Missouri Farmers Care
Outreach and Administrative Coordinator
Missouri Farmers Care (MFC) is a joint effort by Missouri’s farming and agriculture community to stand together for the men and women who provide the food and jobs on which our communities depend. MFC works across multiple programs to advocate for the agriculture community, utilizing numerous means of outreach. MFC is seeking a passionate and driven communicator to fill the role of outreach and administrative coordinator. This team member will lead branding efforts, creative asset development and manage social media. The team member will also handle administrative coordination of the organization’s programs and represent the organization at expos, trade shows and public events.
An ideal candidate will possess these desired skills and attributes:
• A passion for and fundamental knowledge of agriculture
• Strong knowledge of media and communication tactics
• Professionalism, responsibility and time management skills
• A network in Missouri agriculture, youth development organizations such as 4-H and FFA and/or agricultural education institutions
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Videography experience or willingness to learn
• Willingness to travel as needed
• The abilities to be a self-starter, work independently, and be detail-oriented
This position is on a contract basis, with no benefits provided. The individual will be working remotely with no provided office space and must be able to fulfill job expectations independently.
• Lead and manage social media presence over multiple platforms for MFC with goals of growing reach and impressions, creating original content and enhancing effectiveness and visibility of outreach platforms.
• Create original written, social media and multi-media communications pieces to share the impact and opportunities of MFC programs.
• Develop and distribute news releases in Constant Contact.
• Lead branding efforts and creative asset development for the full suite of MFC and programs.
• Manage website content development and posting.
• Handle administrative tasks for MFC programming.
• Develop and oversee administrative management of deliverables for MFC programming.
• Work closely with MFC intern(s) on their deliverables.
• Travel as needed to represent MFC.
Contract rate is commensurate with experience and alignment with desired skills and attributes. Starting date is negotiable, with some flexibility. Position will remain open until filled.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Ashley McCarty at email@example.com. To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.