Missouri Farmers Care Outreach and Administrative Coordinator Position
Description: Missouri Farmers Care and Missouri Farmers Care Foundation are seeking a contractor to fill the role of outreach and administrative coordinator. As an independent contractor, this position does not have a required domicile and is not benefit eligible. Some travel will be required, with mileage reimbursed. The contractor fee will be commensurate with experience. This position will support all programs of the two organizations and the contractor will report to MFC Executive Director. Preference is given to candidates in central Missouri.
• Strong work ethic
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Versed in Microsoft Office programs, graphic design and website maintenance
• Social media experience
• Attention to detail, creativity and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Understanding of production agriculture, willingness to learn MFC programming
• Lead and manage social media presence over multiple platforms for MFC with goals of growing reach and impressions, creating original content and enhancing effectiveness and visibility of outreach platforms.
• Create original written, social media and multi-media communications pieces to share the impact of MFC programs.
• Lead branding efforts and creative asset development for Missouri Farmers Care and Missouri Farmers Care Foundation programs.
• Lead production of Stand for Ag podcast.
• Coordinate and oversee video projects working with a team of contractors.
• Prepare for MFC events, including preparing booth materials for tradeshows and preparing materials for Missouri State Fair events.
• Manage website content development, posting and maintenance.
• Travel as needed to represent MFC.
About us: Missouri Farmers Care is a joint effort by Missouri’s farming and agriculture community to stand together for the men and women who provide the food and jobs on which our communities depend. Our mission is to promote the continued growth of Missouri agriculture and rural communities through coordinated communication, education and advocacy. To achieve these aims, we implement several programs: Agriculture Education on the Move, Agri-Ready County Designation, Drive to Feed Kids, Missouri Leopold Conservation Award Program, Race to the Plate with the St. Louis Cardinals and oversee the Missouri Food, Feed, Fuel, Fiber and Forestry Consortium.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references at the link below. Position will remain open until filled.