Become a Drive To Feed Kids Sponsor
Drive to Feed Kids is a year-round effort of Missouri farmers, agri-businesses and groups to address food insecurity in our state. Through meal-packing events, gifted food products, hog processing and monetary donations, the agriculture community provides support to agencies serving our most vulnerable citizens. Drive to Feed Kids kicks off in January with 4-H Feeding Missouri campaign and continues with Hogs for Hunger. The effort culminates in August at the Missouri State Fair, with recognition at the Missouri Farmers Care’s booth and several high-profile events.
Drive to Feed Kids Sponsors
- Allen P. & Josephine B. Green Foundation
- Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives
- Forrest and Charlotte Lucas - Founders of Protect the Harvest
- Missouri State Fair Foundation
- Dr. and Mrs. Alan Wessler
- Midwest Dairy
- Sydenstricker Nobbe Partners John Deere
- Platte Clay Electric
- Ricketts Farm Service, Inc.
- Robert Hertzog, DVM
- Citizens Electric Cooperative