Ag Education on the Move™ seeking Program Manager
About: Ag Education on the Move™ (AEOTM™) is an interactive elementary agriculture
education program designed to equip passionate field educators with resources to share the
important message of agriculture. Traditional programming offers a ten-week curriculum series
that highlights crop, livestock, soil and water conservation, nutrition and ag careers. Other
AEOTM™ programming extends to adult audiences and STEM events, where agriculture is
shared with new and urban audiences. AEOTM™ believes in collaboration and working with
partners who share the mission of educating youth and consumers about today’s modern
agriculture. Due to continued growth and new opportunities, AEOTM™ is seeking a passionate
and driven professional who has interest in being engaged in the leadership and program
management of AEOTM™.
AEOTM™ works strategically as part of the Missouri Farmers Care Foundation, an organization
that promotes the continued growth of Missouri agriculture and rural communities through
coordinated communication, education and advocacy.
- Has a passion for and knowledge of agriculture
- Possesses professionalism, responsibility and time management skills
- Possesses leadership skills and the ability to direct and lead a passionate team
- Ability to build and maintain community and industry partner relationships
- Has experience and a comfort level for public speaking and excellent verbal and non-verbal communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel statewide
- Has experience with Missouri agriculture education
- Self-directed, detail oriented
This position is on a contract basis. The individual will be working remotely with no designated office space and must be able to fulfill job expectations independently.
- Work alongside AEOTM™ Director to assist in implementing the goals of AEOTM™
- Develop a clear understanding of AEOTM™ program components, partners and vision for success and growth to help lead program expansion
- Work alongside AEOTM™ Director, AEOTM™ Regional Lead Team, and MFCF staff to grow FFA and 4-H partnership program and statewide partner training opportunities
- Represent AEOTM™ at meetings and other events, activities and conferences
- Oversee in-classroom educator staff team
- Oversee summer intern program and summer classroom programming
- Oversee non-traditional program outreach events and scheduling
- Assist in maintaining program budget as part of program plan
- Assist in overseeing creative and marketing plans as part of program implementation, to include social media and website
Contract rate is commensurate with experience and alignment with desired skills and attributes. Starting date is negotiable, with some flexibility. Position will remain open until filled.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Heather Fletcher at email@example.com. Submit cover letter and resume below.